Executive Business Operations Manager
New Earth Mystery School and Resonance Apothecary of Maryam Hasnaa LLC are looking for a self-driven and detail-oriented Executive Business Operations Manager to join our team and directly support Maryam Hasnaa. Created by Maryam Hasnaa, Resonance Apothecary creates vibrational medicine that supports the intuitive gifts of highly sensitive individuals. New Earth Mystery School is a thriving online community dedicated to training highly sensitive people in the healing arts. Our team is dedicated to creating products and learning environments which serve the healing and well being of our clients and community.
An integral position on our team is now opening. The Executive Business Operations Manager position is a full-time remote position dedicated to administrative organization, website management, website building, marketing campaigns, copy writing, and event scheduling. This role requires a solid work ethic, commitment to high-quality execution of tasks, strong organizational and project management skills. Attention to detail is key.
The Executive Business Operations Manager role requires consistency, efficiency, creativity, and independence. We seek a core team player who will assume responsibility for the administrative and public relations aspects of our business with New Earth Mystery School, Resonance Apothecary, and additional courses created by Maryam Hasnaa. The ideal candidate will also be an effective communicator who is able to work efficiently with fellow team members.
This position is responsible for the overall scheduling and website management for Maryam Hasnaa’s business. They will work closely with the team to ensure that clients of Resonance Apothecary and New Earth Mystery School receive the highest level of customer care, to plan and execute marketing campaigns, and to manage all administrative systems. They will provide leadership in their administrative and public relations role by managing systems, developing and implementing short-range plans for marketing strategy, and identifying goals and objectives to meet the company’s vision, mission, and long-range strategic plans. This role is ideal if you desire heart-centered, soul, and mission driven work.
- Able to work remotely online full-time between 30-40 hours per week.
- College degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Prior experience of database and administrative management.
- Previous experience with copy writing, website management, website building, online learning experience, and social media management is preferred.
- A mastermind with systems and being able to recognize inconsistencies.
- The ability to organize a business
- Previous experience with social justice work or serving marginalized communities.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Aligns with the core ethics of Resonance Apothecary and New Earth Mystery School.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to translate the vision and brand of the business through writing and design.
- Takes initiative when problems arise.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills — including verbal, written, time management, and project management skills.
- Attention to detail and capable of prioritizing tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
- Support and contribute to team goals.
- The ability to multitask, work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A positive person with a strong work ethic who will contribute to a unique environment with a growing enterprise.
- Able to work with the company ethos (traits, culture, goals, mission, vision, and community it embodies)
- An organic understanding that the company is passionate, creative, and soul-driven.
- Human Resource Management for Team
- Weekly Payroll
- Manage calendars for Maryam Hasnaa and requested events on her behalf
- Tracking expenses of Maryam Hasnaa LLC as well as Resonance Apothecary
- Monthly Systems Operations Management
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks as requested by Maryam
- New Earth Mystery School
- Guest Teacher scheduling, correspondence, and payouts for New Earth Mystery School
- Design and creation of class pages, drafting and posting class topic descriptions for each monthly class series
- Maintain the New Earth Mystery School Website Platform
- Creating classes in store and automated emails for class purchases that include Zoom links.
- Sending out reminder emails and playback emails before and after each NEMS class.
- Creating Copy for marketing campaigns with the in-house marketing coordinator
- Oversee & approve social media posts for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for NEMS and Resonance Apothecary
- Approving copy and providing edits for course worksheets, and monthly newsletters that highlight latest events, classes, products, and courses for NEMS & Resonance Apothecary.
- Managing courses accessibility through Kajabi (building out websites, creating pages, uploading videos and drafting emails)
- Coming up with innovative ideas of how we can meet the needs and serve the wellness community.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Monthly apothecary product stipend
- Ongoing complementary course access
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Assisting and Managing a Public Figure: 2 - 3 years
- Organizing Business Structures: 2 - 3 years
- Human Resource Management: 2 - 3 years
- Website Management: 2 - 3 years
- Copy writing Experience : 2 - 3 years
- Public Relations Experience: 2 - 3 years
- Scaling and Driving a Business: 2 - 3 years
- Company Rebrand/Relaunch: 1 Year
- Health & Wellness Industry Comprehension: 2 Years
- Proficient with technology troubleshooting and web based platforms: Kajabi and Zoom: 1 year
- Knowledge of Alternative Healing: 1- 2 years
- Social Justice experience or time serving Marginalized Communities: 1-2 years
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, genders, and backgrounds are encouraged to apply
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please email resumes to email@example.com